quarta-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2013

Path of Beauty-Vimeo (@\chez Le Louvre)

Path of Beauty on Vimeo:

http://vimeo.com/57078160

If you do not appreciate\enjoy this clip, you are in a state worse than 'total annihilation'. It is simply brilliant. Super-outstanding. Clear and focused yet light and edging.

I have been 'there' more than 10 times. Even in between flights\transfers, if I can, I put a sort of 'Monte Carlo' rally to check all stops and transports from eg CdG to the Louvre and yes, you bet I always, always, go in through the Denon entrance. Always.

And always turn right to that statue and take a deep breath before looking left. What is there is mind-blowing. Edging. Wow. And then the visit, even if for 30 min or all day, takes place. I can say I visit it for about 72h ir I went there and visit all of it during 3 days in a row.

This video is simply ... wow.

And why do I go through Denon?

My Mother told me so. So I did. Always do.

You do it as well.

But take a deep breath at you turn right of that statue and look on your left. You need to be 'there', of course.

'via Blog this' The Honourable Schoolboy

Sem comentários: