terça-feira, 11 de setembro de 2012

Coffee (Wien like style) as well as Big Data (et AL)













The Honourable Schoolboy

Ps. Thought this web clip could be appropriate  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeDVngX94Es&feature=related  for the cartoon above.



Ps1. Anyway, I am positive. Just had, before flying over a week ago, a Wiennese coffee with a lemmon & 'baccio' ice cream. God bless Italian caffee's in the western 'shore' of this side of Leman's lake.

Ps2. Did you got, like me, a hair raising instant, in reading (over Toulouse turbulence area a week ago) about NC's intEntion$? I, if I would be among that 'set', I would be afraid, very afraid if NC (with VG) gets that Nf5 followed by Bc4. Oooh, ouch. That's surely gonna hurt some. Cf. DEconomico a few weeks ago. Small, inside, discrete, less read note... . Surely. Eu traduzo: lembrem-me de aqui elaborar sobre ... a formula do NC et al p\financiamento do ESup...

Sem comentários: