sábado, 3 de dezembro de 2011

Shadows and fog...

... meaning this will be a bit cryptic type of msg. The point (no pints...) is that forthcoming Monday there will be taken the very first decisions and choices regarding a (macro) structure or 'road map' (whatever that may mean in this context) of our Plain Strategique. All day meeting, top brass, lunch and venue, that sort. Long. We at the CG already had a glimpse and reading of the document-mark-0 ie a sort of large range directions. I have studied, marked it, wrote on it, disagree with it as well as agreed with it (ie here and there, not everywhere) and a document of the document will be sent to those who will be involved. Monday, not very early, mid morning coffee après sunrise, cold noisy room. Psalm 23, all that, not much jazz, Lord, please make that tea will be made. Real thing, mercy. 


I have the document annotated (as well as others sent to 'us') but they are either still on the intra-net or still of restrict use. Hence, I cannot disclose the whole totality of all of them. I have put some 'annotated' extracts in this blog (regarding the 'doctor diagnosis') but the main abstract of the road map is quite difficult to do in a similar manner: I would be really in need of citing it almost all of it. It is compact, albeit general, still dense, but with a few key-lines. 


I will try to put it, under some restricted access, in https://sites.google.com/site/againthehonourableschoolboy/home/p-e (or other, otherwise indicated). If you want to see it, if you are fellow scholar at 'our' academy, a simple email to me asking to see it will be enough. My point (no pint) is that I have seen the original sent doc@ other colleagues screens and was told of its current running from mail address to mail address, ie, everybody's (now) talkin'about it. It = 'tree level' doc. I just was told. Not the last to know, not that it matters. Therefore, I can, to those interested, share my views. Ie, the 2-loop going 3-loop annotated doc, very idio-S, actually restrained.  In a restricted sharing. Ie, assuming a I-give-access-under-a-'password', ''you-read-for-yourself''. I welcome all suggestions, criticisms, all that. Some jazz, welcome as well. 


Looking forward, 


The Honourable Schoolboy


(still standing, tired, down, not out; When's this innings closing? Tea? Yes, a punchy Darjeeling would go nicely; oh yes, please, that chocolate-decadent-cake is just calling my name...)

Sem comentários: